Tuesday, May 16, 2017

NEW: Paul McCartney live in Paris 1993 - 2CD - October 13

Paul McCartney
CD: Merci Bercy !
Label: Gree Cat
Paris Bercy, October 13th, 1993



CD 1
• Drive My Car
• Coming Up
• Looking For Changes
• Jet
• All My Loving
• Let Me Roll It
• Peace In The Neighbourhood
• Off The Ground
• Can't Buy Me Love
• Robbie's Bit (Thanks Chet)
• Good Rockin' Tonight
• We Can Work It Out
• I Lost My Little Girl
• Ain't No Sunshine (lead vocal Hamish Stuart)
• Hope Of Deliverance
• Michelle
• Biker Like An Icon
• Here, There And Everywhere
• Yesterday

CD 2
• My Love
• Lady Madonna
• C'mon People
• Magical Mystery Tour
• Let It Be
• Live And Let Die
• Paperback Writer
• Back In The U.S.S.R.
• Penny Lane (mistake)
• Penny Lane
• Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
• Band On The Run
• I Saw Her Standing There
• Hey Jude

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment