Friday, January 20, 2017

NEW: Paul McCartney live in Denver 2010 - 3DVD - July 15

PAUL McCARTNEY
and his band
Pepsi Center
Denver, Colorado, USA
July 15, 2010

Lineage: Canon ZR60 (SD)>master DV>VIDEO TS (using Ulead)>DVD-R>DVDShrink(lossless extraction)>VIDEO TS

Band:
Paul McCartney
Rusty Anderson
Brian Ray
Paul "Wix" Wickens
Abe Laboriel, Jr.

Disc One (1:04:43):
Venus And Mars/Rock Show
Jet
All My Loving
Letting Go
Got To Get You Into My Life
Highway
Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady
The Long and Winding Road
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five
Let 'Em In
My Love
I'm Looking Through You
Two of Us
Blackbird
Here Today

Disc Two (1:02:53):
Dance Tonight
Mrs. Vandebilt
Eleanor Rigby
Ram On
Something
Sing the Changes
Band on the Run
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Back in the USSR
I've Got A Feeling
Paperback Writer
A Day In The Life / Give Peace a Chance
Let It Be
Live and Let Die

Disc Three (38:28):
Hey Jude
Day Tripper
Lady Madonna
Get Back
Yesterday
Helter Skelter
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)/The End

Notes: This was the fourth time I saw Paul, having seen him previously at Folsom Field in Boulder in '93, then twice previously
at the Pepsi Center in '02 and '05 (of which the latter I also filmed). This was the second time seeing him with my wife and son;
two of my brothers also joined for this trip down memory lane. I think Paul has done his voice a disservice by touring so much
in his advanced age, but, that said, I would immediately go and see him again should he come through the Denver-area. He is a
treasure and his songbook is probably the greatest there is. My main memory of this show is the delight in hearing some semi-
obscure Wings songs mixed in with his standard hit selection. Am I the only one that would pay top dollar to see Macca play all
new or deep tracks in a small venue?

Myself, I'm a fan of audience shot videos - I've shot 40 or so myself, and have 100s of old VHS tapes from collectors around the
world. I really enjoy this video, but, your enjoyment will likely be determined by how much you tolerate somewhat shaky, somewhat
blurry and generated picture. If you're cool with that, then this might be something you'll enjoy! Please don't profit from this
transfer - share it, post it, give it away, but, don't make money off of it.

data information:
Menu: No
Chapters: Yes (every 5 mins or so)
Artwork: No

Format: MPEG Video
W/H: 720x480
Display Aspect Ratio: 4x3
Frame Rate: 29.97
Standard: NTSC

Format: MPEG
Channels: Stereo
Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
Bitrate: 192 kbs

Download part 1 here
Download part 2 here
Download part 3 here
Download part 4 here
Download part 5 here
Download part 6 here
Download part 7 here
Download part 8 here
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment