Monday, October 24, 2016

RE-UP: George Harrison "On Tour 1974" - 1DVD

George Harrison on Tour 1974 DVD
Home Movies from the Dark Horse Tour
Filmed in December of 1974

8mm film > ?
No Artwork
Chapters: 5
NTSC / Stereo
TRT: 0:18:30
Audio codec: AC3
Audio bitrate: 256 kb/s
Video codec: MPEG2
Video bitrate: 4242 kb/s
Picture resolution: 704x480

songs included:

Give us/me Love
Dark Horse
What is Life
While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Original notes:
I just recieved this today & am Liberating it.
The Music has obviously been dubbed onto these film clips
so the Music never comes close to matching him on stage, I
actually have a couple of GH 74 Boots & this is a pretty good
source, too bad his voice was so hoarse, but I think this is still
worth having in your collection, until the powers that be feel
fit to release something of better quality.

Download this DVD here
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment