Monday, August 1, 2016

RE-UP: Paul McCartney live in Harlesden 1991 - 2CD - May 10

Paul McCartney
"So Long"
Harlesden 1991 & bonus
artwork included

Disc one:
live May 10, 1991 Harlesden

Mean Woman Blues
Be-Bob-A-Lula
We Can Work It Out
San Francisco Bay Blues
Every Night
Here, There And Everywhere
That Would Be Something
And I Love Her
She's A Woman
I Lost My Little Sunshine
I've Just Seen A Face
Good Rockin' Tonight
My Brave Face
Band On The Run
Ebony And Ivory
I Saw Her Standing There
Coming Up

Disc two:
live May 10, 1991 Harlesden

Get Back
The Long And Winding Road
Ain't That A Shame
Let It Be
Can't Buy Me Love
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

live July 24, 1991

Down To The River
Hi-Heel Sneakers

Bonus tracks:

Matchbox (acoustic version)
Blackpool (Backyard Tape)
Blackbird (Backyard Tape)
Country Dreamer (Backyard Tape)
Twenty Flight Rock (Backyard Tape)
Peggy Sue (Backyard Tape)
I'm Gonna Love You Too (Backyard Tape)
Sweet Little Sixteen (Backyard Tape)
Loving You (Backyard Tape)
We're Gonna Move (Backyard Tape)
Blue Moon Of Kentucky (Wings live)
Spies Like Us (live)

Download this bootleg here
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment