Wednesday, June 1, 2016

RE-UP: Paul McCartney live in Liverpool 2003 - 3CD - June 1

Paul McCartney
June 1, 2003
Liverpool
artwork included

Disc one:
opening pre-show
Hello Goodbye
Jet
All My Loving
Getting Better
Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady
Honey Hush
Lonely Road
Your Loving Flame
Blackbird
Every Night
We Can Work It Out
You Never Give Me Your Money / Carry That Weight
The Fool On The Hill

Disc two:
Here Today
Something
Yellow Submarine
Eleanor Rigby
Here There & Everywhere
I've Just Seen A Face
Calico Skies
Two Of Us
Maggie Mae
Michelle
Band On The Run
Back In The USSR
Maybe I'm Amazed
Let 'Em In
My Love
She's Leaving Home

Disc three:
Can't Buy Me Love
Birthday
Live And Let Die
Let It Be
Baby Face
Hey Jude
Long And Winding Road
Lady Madonna
I Saw Her Standing There
I Lost My Little Girl
Yesterday
Sgt. Pepper's Reprise / The End
Outro

Download this bootleg here
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment