Monday, May 9, 2016

RE-UP: George Harrison "Somewhere In Utopia" - 2CD - various rarities

George Harrison
Somewhere in Utopia


Disc 1

01. Got My Mind Set On You (Clark)
02. Zig Zag (Harrison/Lynne)
03. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Harrison)
04. Here Comes The Sun (Harrison)
05. When We Was Fab (Harrison/Lynne)
06. For You Blue (Harrison)
07. Flying Hour (Harrison)
08. Sat Singing (Harrison)
09. Lay His Head (Harrison)
10. That's The Way It Goes (Harrison)
11. (Medley) (unknown)
   Drive My Car (Lennon/McCartney)
   Bells Of Rhymney (Davies/Seeger)
   Mr. Tambourine Man (Dylan)
   Take Me As I Am (Or Not At All) (Bryant)
12. That's Alright (Mama) (Crudup)
13. Let It Be Me (Becaud/Delanoe/Curtis)
14. Something (Harrison)
15. Every Grain Of Sand (Dylan)
16. Miss O'dell (Harrison)
17. Deep Blue (Harrison)
18. I Don't Care Anymore (Harrison)
19. Johnny B. Goode (C. Berry)

Disc 2

01. Ding Dong Ding Dong (Harrison)
02. Dark Horse (Harrison)
03. Here Comes The Sun (Harrison) / Homeward Bound (Simon)
04. Rock Island Line (Ledbetter/Lomax) / Bye Bye Love (Bryant)
05. Awaiting On You All (Harrison)
06. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Harrison)
07. Something (Harrison)
08. Sue Me Sue You Blues (Harrison)
09. For You Blue (Harrison)
10. Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth) (Harrison)
11. Sound Stage Of Mind (Harrison)
12. In My Life (Lennon/McCartney)
13. Maya Love (Harrison)
14. My Sweet Lord (Harrison)

Download this bootleg here
               

No comments:

Post a Comment