Thursday, March 10, 2016

RE-UP: The Beatles "The Acoustic Submarine" - 2CD

The Beatles
Acoustic Submarine
artwork included

disc one:
Do You Want To Know A Secret
And I Love Her
I'm A Loser
I'm A Loser
Yesterday
Yes It Is
Norwegian Wood
I'm Looking Through You
We Can Work It Out
I'm Only Sleeping
Yellow Submarine
A day In The Life
The Fool On The Hill
Christmas Time (is Here Again)
The Happy Rishikesh Song
Jubilee
Child Of Nature
Goodbye
Everyone Had A Hard Year
What's The New Mary Jane

disc two:
Heather
Back In The USSR
Dear Prudence
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Blackbird
Rocky Racoon
Julia
Mother Natures Son
Hey Jude
Because
I Lost My Little Girl
Teddy Boy
Mama,You've Been On My MInd
For You Blue
Two Of Us
Across The Universe
I Me Mine
Maggie Mae

Download this bootleg here
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment