Tuesday, February 16, 2016

RE-UP: The Beatles live in Paris 1965 - 2CD - August 1 - both shows

The Beatles - Live in Paris At Palais des Sports (1965)
artwork included


01 - Twist and shout (afternoon show)
02 - She's a woman (afternoon show) 
03 - Can't buy me love (afternoon show) 
04 - I'm a loser (afternoon show) 
05 - I wanna be your man (afternoon show) 
06 - A hard day's nigh (afternoon show) 
07 - Baby's in black (afternoon show) 
08 - Rock and roll music (afternoon show) 
09 - Everybody's trying to be my baby (afternoon show) 
10 - I feel fine (afternoon show) 
11 - Ticket to ride (afternoon show) 
12 - Long Tall Sally (afternoon show) 
13 - Twist and shout (evening show) 
14 - She's a woman (evening show) 
15 - I'm a loser (evening show) 
16 - Can't buy me love (evening show) 
17 - Baby's in black (evening show) 
18 - I wanna be your man (evening show) 
19 - A hard day's night (evening show) 
20 - Everybody's trying to be my baby (evening show) 
21 - Rock and roll music (evening show) 
22 - I feel fine (evening show) 
23 - Ticket to ride (evening show) 
24 - Long Tall Sally (evening show)

Download this bootleg here

No comments:

Post a Comment