Thursday, February 25, 2016

RE-UP: The Beatles "BeatOuts volume 2" - 1CD

The Beatles
BeatOuts volume 2
artwork included

Tracks:
Hold Me Tight - take 22 breakdown
Hold Me Tight - take 23
Hold Me Tight - take 24
Hold Me Tight - take 25
Hold Me Tight - take 26
Don't Bother Me - take 10 stereo mix
Don't Bother Me - take 11
Don't Bother Me - take 12
Don't Bother Me - take 13 mono
I Want To Hold Your Hand - take 1 mono
I Want To Hold Your Hand - take 9 mono
This Boy - take 12a stereo
This Boy - take 12b mono
This Boy - take 13 stereo
Sie Liebt Dich - take 10
Can't Buy Me Love - take 2 stereo
Can't Buy Me Love - take 3
You Can't Do That - take 6 mono
And I Love Her - take 5 mono
I Should Have Known Better - take 9 mono
Tell Me Why - take 12 mono
A Hard Day's Night - take 1 mono
A Hard Day's Night - take 3 mono
A Hard Day's Night - take 4 mono
A Hard Day's Night - take 6 mono
A Hard Day's Night - take 7 stereo
I'll Be Back - take 2 mono
I'll Be Back - take 3 mono
No Reply - take 1 mono
You'll Know What To Do - demo mono
I'm A Loser - take 1
I'm A Loser - take 2
I'm A Loser - take 3
Mr Moonlight - take 1 mono
Mr Moonlight - take 4 mono
Leave My Kitten Alone - take 5 stereo
1964 Christmas Message outtake - mono
Last Interview Before Arriving In America

Download this bootleg here
  

No comments:

Post a Comment