Thursday, February 25, 2016

RE-UP: The Beatles "BeatOuts volume 1" - 1CD

The Beatles
Beatouts volume 1
artwork included

Tracks:
There's A Place - take 1
There's A Place - take 2
There's A Place - take 3-4
There's A Place - take 5
There's A Place - take 6
I Saw Her Standing There - take 2
I Saw Her Standing There - take 3 edit piece
I Saw Her Standing There - take 4
I Saw Her Standing There - take 5
I Saw Her Standing There - take 6
I Saw Her Standing There - take 7
I Saw Her Standing There - take 8
I Saw Her Standing There - take 9
Do You Want To Know A Secret - take 7 mono
Do You Want To Know A Secret - take 8 mono
A Taste Of Honey - take 6 mono
There's A Place - take 11 mono
There's A Place - take 12-13 mono
I Saw Her Standing There - take 10
I Saw Her Standing There - take 11 breakdown
I Saw Her Standing There - take 12
Misery - take 1 mono
Misery - take 2 mono
Misery - take 3 mono
Misery - take 4 mono
Misery - take 5 mono
Misery - take 6 mono
Misery - take 7 mono
Misery - take 8 mono
From Me To You - take 1 stereo
From Me To You - take 1-2 stereo
From Me To You - take 6 false start
From Me To You - take 7
From Me To You - take 8 stereo
From Me To You - take 9 edit piece 1
From Me To You - take 9 edit piece 2
From Me To You - take 10 edit piece 3
From Me To You - take 11 edit piece 4
From Me To You - take 12 edit piece 5
From Me To You - take 13 edit piece 6
Thank You Girl - take 1
Thank You Girl - take 2 false start
Thank You Girl - take 3 false start
Thank You Girl - take 4 stereo
Thank You Girl - take 7 edit piece
Thank You Girl - take 8 edit piece
Thank You Girl - take 10 edit piece
Thank You Girl - take 11 edit piece
Thank You Girl - take 12 edit piece
Thank You Girl - take 13 edit piece
One After 909 - take 1 stereo
One After 909 - take 2 stereo
One After 909 - take 3 in progress
One After 909 - take 4 mono partial
One After 909 - take 5 mono
One After 909 - take 4-5 mono complete

Download this bootleg here
  

No comments:

Post a Comment