Friday, January 8, 2016

NEW: The Beatles live in New York 1965 - 1DVD - August 15 - pro-shot

The Beatles
Shea Stadium, New York, USA
August 15, 1965

DarthDisc DVD 11

Transferred from the original ABC-TV 35mm Broadcast Master.

Below is the set list for the Beatles performance:

Clock #1
Arthur Fiedler Intro
Shea Stadium
I'm Down
Murray The K
Discotheque Dancers
Beatle Chat
King Curtis
Beatle Chat / Helicopter Ride
Brenda Holloway
Helicopter Ride
Sounds Incorporated
Clock #2
The Dressing Room
Introducing The Beatles
Twist And Shout
She's A Woman *MISSING
I Feel Fine
Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Ticket To Ride
Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby *MISSING
Act Naturally
Clock #3
Can't Buy Me Love
Baby's In Black
A Hard Days Night
Help!
I'm Down
ABC Logo / Invaders Promo

*MISSING She's A Woman & Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby

Total Length: 54:20 Mins

Download part 1 here
Download part 2 here
Download part 3 here
Download part 4 here
             

No comments:

Post a Comment