Sunday, November 15, 2015

RE-UP: Ringo Starr "Ringo Again" - 2CD - outtakes & sessions

Ringo Starr
"Ringo Again"
alternate album & sessions
artwork included

Notes: The recordings on these session tapes were made at Sunset Sound Studios in Los Angeles on July 24, 1973.

Disc one:

Ringo: The Alternate Album
I'm The Greatest - take 3
Have You Seen My Baby (aka Hold On) - take 18
Photograph - take 1
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - take 15
You're Sixteen - take 1
Oh My My - take 3
Six O'Clock - take 1

Ringo: The Sessions
Six O'Clock - take 9
Six O'Clock - take 2
Six O'Clock - take 3
Six O'Clock - take 4
Six O'Clock - take 10
Photograph - take 2
Photograph - take 4
Photograph - take 7
Photograph - take 12
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - take 17-18
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - take 19
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - take 20-21
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - take 24-25

Disc two:

Ringo: The Sessions
You're Sixteen - take 7
You're Sixteen - take 8
You're Sixteen - take 9-10
You're Sixteen - take 11-12
Oh My My - take 4-6
Oh My My - take 7
Oh My My - take 8-10
Oh My My - take 11
Oh My My - take 12-13
Have You Seen My Baby - take 2
Have You Seen My Baby - take 3-6
Have You Seen My Baby - take 8
Have You Seen My Baby - take 9
Have You Seen My Baby - take 10-11

Bonus tracks
I'm The Greatest - Lennon 1970 home demo
I'm The Greatest - 3 false starts & take 1
I'm The Greatest - 2 false starts & take 2
I'm The Greatest - false start & take 3
I'm The Greatest - take 4
Lennon comments on 'I'm The Greatest' - June 1971 incl. rehearsal

Download this bootleg here
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment