Tuesday, October 13, 2015

RE-UP: Ringo Starr "Rough Mixes volume 5" - 1CD

Ringo Starr
"Ringo - Rough Mixes vol. 5"
volume 5 of 6
artwork included

Six O'Clock - stereo remix insert take 5
Six O'Clock - stereo remix insert take 6
Six O'Clock - stereo remix insert take 7
Oh My My - stereo remix overdub take 2
Oh My My - stereo remix overdub take 3
Oh My My - stereo remix overdub take 4
Oh My My - stereo remix overdub take 5
Oh My My - stereo remix overdub take 6
Oh My My - stereo remix overdub take 7
Oh My My - stereo remix overdub take 8
Oh My My - stereo remix overdub take 9
Oh My My - stereo remix overdub take 10
Oh My My - stereo remix overdub take 11
Oh My My - stereo remix overdub take 12
Oh My My - stereo remix overdub take 13
I'm The Greatest - stereo rough mix

Download this bootleg here
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment