Tuesday, October 13, 2015

RE-UP: Ringo Starr "Rough Mixes volume 2" - 1CD

Ringo Starr
"Ringo - Rough Mixes vol. 2"
volume 2 of 6
artwork included

Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 1 - false start
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 2 - false start
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 3 - false start
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 4 - breakdown
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 5
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 6
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 7 - breakdown
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 8
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 9 - breakdown
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 10
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 11
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 12 - breakdown
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 13 - breakdown
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 14 - breakdown
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 15 - breakdown
Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond) - stereo remix take 16
Oh My My - stereo remix take 1 - unnumbered false start
Oh My My - stereo remix take 2
Oh My My - stereo remix take 3
Oh My My - stereo remix take 4 - false start
Oh My My - stereo remix take 5 - breakdown
Oh My My - stereo remix take 6
Oh My My - stereo remix take 7 - unnumbered breakdown

Download this bootleg here
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment