Tuesday, October 27, 2015

RE-UP: Paul McCartney live in Foro Sol 2010 - 2CD - May 28

Paul McCartney
May 28, 2010 Foro Sol, Mexico
audience recording
artwork included

disc one:
Venus / Rock Show / Jet
All My Loving
Letting Go
Drive My Car
Highway
Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady
The Long And Winding Road
1985
Let Em In
My Love
Shine A Light
I've Just Seen A Face
And I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
Dance Tonight
Mrs Vandevilt
Eleanor Rigby
Something
Sing The Changes

disc two:
Band On The Run
Ob La Di Ob La Da
Back In The USSR
I've Got A Feeling
Paperback Writer
A Day In The Life / Give Peace A Chance
Let It Be
Live And Let Die
Hey Jude
Day Tripper
Lady Madonna
Get Back
Yesterday
Helter Skelter
Sgt. Pepper / the end

Download this bootleg here
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment