Saturday, October 17, 2015

RE-UP: John Lennon "At Home" - 2CD - various outtakes

John Lennon
"At Home"
artwork included

Disc one:
Guitar Demos:

Watching The Wheels
Knockin' On Dylan's Door
It Sounds Like A Ballad To Me
More Satire
Lebenstraum
French Song
Serve Yourself
She Is Coming Round The Mountain
Dear Yoko
I'm Stepping Out
I Don't Wanna Face It
Borrowed Time
Beautiful Boy
Grow Old With Me
Starting Over
Woman
Say It Again
Nobody Told Me
Nobody Told Me
Nobody Told Me
I'm Losing You
I Ain't Got Time

Disc two:
Piano Demos:

Grow Old With Me
Help Me To Help Yourself
I Don't Wanna Sleep Alone
Now And Then
Clean-Up Time
Watching The Wheels
Serve Yourself
Memories / Cathy's Clown
Real Love
She's A Friend Of Dorothy
Starting Over
I'm Losing You
I'm Stepping Out
Don't Be Afraid
Why Must We Be Alone
Solitude

Download this bootleg here
                                 

2 comments:

  1. You could upload the album to another server ?
    I tried to lower it three times. Every time I tried gave me error near the end.
    Thanks.
    Federico. Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Crrection: I tried to download it. Sorry for mi english!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete