Saturday, August 27, 2011

Paul McCartney live in Liverpool 2010 - 1DVD - December 20

Paul McCartney
O2 Academy, Liverpool, UK
December 20, 2010
artwork included
1DVD

Honey Hush
Magical Mystery Tour
Jet
All My Loving
One After 909
Drive My Car
The Long And Winding Road
Nineteen Hunderd and Eighty Five
Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
Blackbird
Calico Skies
I've Just Seen A Face
And I Love Her
Dance Tonight
Eleanor Rigby
Hitch Hike
Something
Band On The Run
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Back In The USSR
Day In The Life
Let It Be
Hey Jude
Day Tripper
I Saw Her Standing There
Get Back
Yesterday
Sgt. Pepper

Download part 1 here
Download part 2 here
Download part 3 here
Download part 4 here
Download part 5 here
Download part 6 here
Download part 7 here
Download part 8 here
Download part 9 here
Download part 10 here
Download part 11 here
Download part 12 here
Download part 13 here
Download part 14 here

No comments:

Post a Comment